Thursday, March 20, 2008

Gum Bee Tuna

OK. I know most of you understand the warning signs of gumby-ism. This is Situner in full on gumby (I just bought some shoes and heard there's climbing up yonder) mode. These shots are taken at U-Mound in Albuquerque, NM. I kid you not, my buddy who took the shots was wearing umbro shorts and a wife beater. See how many dabs you can identify in the photos above. Be gentle. At least I'm not wearing umbros.
1/2 Joe's crew leaves tomorrow! GOD SPEED GENTLEMEN!!! (and ladies)

6 comments:

Olecram said...

Your shoue was untied, you pulled more with the ring and pinky finger of the left hand, and stick send. Umound does look kind of allright here. I am down. YEAH!

sock hands said...

THERE ARE NO DABS IN PROJECT GUMBY. ONLY IN ELEVATION FROM INTRO PROJECT GUMBY ARE THERE DABS.

chuffer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chuffer said...

I'm not as kind as the last 2 fools ...
1. rising traverse DAB
2. choss DAB
3. actually taking photos of this problem DAB
4. actually posting photos of this problem years later DAB
5. chalkbag DAB
6. pulling V4 hard on a 5.9 traverse DAB
7. quicksilver boardshorts DAB
8. oakley sunglasses DAB
9. not wearing a colored t-shirt DAB
9. not 1 crashpad amongst the group DAB
10. so psyched you're about to cream your pants cause you just discovered bouldering DAB

never mind me ... I'm just jealous that you're pulling in Utah right now.

hugs & kisses

Situner said...

Chuffer CLEARLY wins this contest!

Nice work Chip!

-Matt

chuffer said...

winning is everything!