Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Precipitation Frustration

The past weekend along the front range was absolute crap as far as weather goes. There was supposed to be a glimmer of hope for Sunday, but it never materialized.
While moving to the springs, I had ample time to consider what the ice-storms and freezing yuck were doing to the boulders. Never even made it to the gym, but got some good exercise lifting boxes. Hoping to check the wall at the sport climbing center tonight.
SIGH.

I'll let you know how it goes. STAY PSYCHED FOR PLASTIC!!!!!!

3 comments:

chuffer said...

WTF?

The Springs? Moving? Lifting boxes? The Sport Climbing Center???!!11!!???

I know I'm outta the loopio and all, but DAMN! Hope your move to Conservative Springs was for a good reason, like a REALLY GOOD jorb ... please advise!!

Situner said...

Chufftard,

Hit me with your e-mail son!

-Mattox

chuffer said...

yo d00d ...

enlightenedchuffer@gmail.com

what's the w3rd?