Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday Session

YAY FOR SPRING!
Thanks to whoever sent the memo letting spring know it was long overdue! The weather today was amazing, and Matt and I took advantage of it and headed out to Three Sisters to get in an afternoon session.
amazing shot of a great warm up by Situner
Matt is super close to sending "The Pearl". He found himself precariously perched on the the top out slab at least three times today. It's only a matter of time...
My project of the day was "Your Orders". I too was shut down despite reaching the "it's over" jug... Send photos next time...
Hope everyone is enjoying Spring!

5 comments:

chuffer said...

Jealous rage! Hope you guys had fun ...

Situner said...

Chuffer, It WAS fun!

I think the problem I am on is actually "anteater".

I thought the crux was the techy beta at the bottom, but it is actually the 5.11 slab at the top.

Yucko.

NEXT TIME BISHES! next time.

Situner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sock hands said...

word!

DenverBouldering said...

It is the Pearl. The problem the Anteater has probably never been done and is still waiting an FA.