Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Greetings from Guanella!

Did you know that there are man-eating bugs at the Guanella pass boulders?  Not actually, but tell me this little fella on my shoulder couldn't EASILY carry off Kristen or Alexa.  Justin called it a "stone fly" I believe.  I call it scary.
A large crew could be found at the main cluster this past weekend.  Some working old projects, some enjoying the stone for the first time.  Here Sam is looking focused on an unnamed problem. I somehow convinced Le Baron Chosscrush Von Jaegervitch to cease hostilities long enough for a little session.  Here he is with his tongue out on a fun dyno problem. I think I angered this particular elf when I told him that I keep a foot on when I do it.  Alas, he sent and enjoyed. David Garcia came up with Nicole and enjoyed some time on the stone.  Here he is exhibiting the "I am in 100% control at all times" beta for a quick send. Nicole spent some time under this little beauty.  It is on the trail on the way to "mind matters" and it is WAY AMAZING!  I suggest doing it if you haven't already.   This problem has a name, but is known to most as "ninja pony".  Originally, some suggested it to go at V8.  Although I think that seems a little high, it is a fun dirt burglar diversion.  Here is Nate trying to keep his cheeks off the pad. Didn't make it to Dark Horse this particular day, but it probably was a little warm and humid anyway.  Stay psyched everyone, the heat has to stop eventually!

2 comments:

sock hands said...

the nicole line angle is great word

Situner said...

I noticed it is strikingly similar to those on your report...accidentally stolen perhaps?