Sunday, January 4, 2009

Thing to do besides climbing installment

VIDEO GAMES!!!

I really went through the trouble and 1.5 hours of nonsense to create a "life like" Tiger Woods '09 game face. It wasn't worth it.
Yes. Video games can fill the void in ANY climbers life. Rylan has been so kind as to spend over 30 hours playing various games with me while we both wait to heal.

Now here is the suprise... GIRLS SECRETLY LIKE VIDEOGAMES!!!!
Alexa and Fiona were arguably more addicted to killing terrorists than Rylan and I were!
I know, I know. You never thought this possible. But I assure you, get some females in the game and it will be that much better.
I miss climbing kind of a lot.
How's everyone doing?
I got left in Denver while the crew and Diggs went to Hueco.
I = Loser.

3 comments:

fi said...

MUST KILL TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!

sock hands said...

omg rage at being left behind!!

i spent the weekend getting over a funky flu/virus/something sucky.

yay!

Unknown said...

you will never beat tiger woods. He hosts the mutant like athletic ability of a black man and buddist monk like concentration. He R da ultimate athlete.