Thursday, December 10, 2009

Activity Update

Ahh yes. It has been a couple weeks since my last update.


Well, it's been mostly work, Morrison's black hole, and resting since then, but I have older and newer news for updating purposes...


Before my trip to New Mex. as documented below, I had the pleasure of joining some old Paradise crewmembers for a sweet session at Scott's place down here in Colorado springs.
Scott got ahold of some of the old paradise gym's wall panels and holds when it was taken apart and built a rad 13 foot wall in his garage that is more than enough to get a good session in on. He held a BBQ to get some of the old crew together, and (as expected) fun and shenanigans were enjoyed by all in attendance.
The "rock climbing" eventually turned to "rock-screwing around" and dynos were going off like mad. This one was my favorite...mattress jump to super-jug! RAD!!!
Scott eventually sent some stuff that caused some trouble for most of us. Above, Tammy is questioning how he could possibly have missed a hold that she could almost grab from the ground. Well... it's a big jump.
Yes, that picture is oriented correctly. It is also a big swing. Scott and Ross both stuck it, in good style and especially good fun.
I also had the good fortune of a weather window to rope up with some people from work in the Garden of the Gods recently.
Above is one of the only known photos of me in a harness. I can't tell if my facial expression is one of sport route on chossy goodness, or total disgust.
When noobs grab the camera from out of your bag, you are forced into "i'm climbing up this by walking" waving shots. Good times!
Me lowering. I can honestly say that I prefer to downclimb or jump to the pads.


All in all, not a lot going on. I'm looking forward to Hueco in February BIG TIME!!!!! I just hope this doesn't fall through for any reason.


Hope everyone is enjoying their offseason as much as I am!!!!

2 comments:

sock hands said...

omg my basement wall and i just cried together for a while.

that garage rig is DOPE!

Situner said...

Yes Yes.

The mostest dopeness.

For realz.

-M@