Monday, December 14, 2009

More Morristone

Sunday finally brought around some weather warm and dry enough to go pull down a bit outside!!!


Obviously all the time spent indoors has warped my fragile little brain (as seen below).
Diggs, Fiona and I spent some time messing around on old and new projects and just getting some burns in.


Diggs is getting VERY close on Cytogrinder (V8) leaving us to joke that she is going to follow in mercedes footsteps and skip V7 all together.


CRUSH DIGGS CRUSH!!!
I enjoyed getting back on Pop Goes the Weasel which I had been working a bit in prior weeks. I'm very proud (at least as proud as you can be about an eliminate / variation) to have finally sent with some Pavol beta and some nonsense mixed in. I also enjoyed repeating old stuff and trying more on CJMD. The thing is a kick in the pants for me, but I love it. Good temps, good folks, and good pulling make any Sunday noteworthy!

4 comments:

Situner said...

Hey, could someone tell me if the pictures look grainy and dim (read: crappy) on their monitors?

I'm hoping its just my laptop, but they look fantastic in windows media viewer. Then I post them up and they turn to BLECH.

Observations?

Thoughts?

Situner said...

Oh, and I forgot to mention...

ALL PHOTOS SHOT BY THE FIONA MONKEY!!!!!

NICE PHOTOS FI!!!!!!

-M@

Unknown said...

Photos look great boss. I really don't like Morrison one bit but I find after looking at this that I am strangely psyched....Hmmmmm

sock hands said...

photos das goot.

morristone das goot.

send cyto!

be sure to twist right knee down as you pop to cjmd lip. with good toe rubber on solutions, foot should stay. u r tall, so careful of knee but keep right foot and drop knee further to static to right hand finish hold.

u prolly know this.

does diggs use a left toe hook to release feet and walk them through for final cyto stab to lip?