Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Daily Chuck Dose

I know you all are getting tired of Carter Lake media, but I'm not.
Feel free to post other carp. (Yea, like the fish. Not "Crap" spelled wrong.) Here, Marcelo Delovitch crushes "Daily Chuck Dose" with some serious ease. This problem is VERY cruxy. As in, pulling your butt off the ground is the crux. Either you do it, or you don't. I think I may be at an advantage due to the disease I appear to have contracted in early childhood. Noassatall. No really, it's a real disease with medicine and everything. What's truely impressive is that everyone's favorite Dello did this after ripping open his ring finger on Skunk Rub.
Yea. Epic gross. However, as i've been reminded over and over, this is the intardweb and text without photo or video evidence is auto-disproven. Thank goodness for tape. I took the picture before it started gushing. You're welcome.

1 comment:

sock hands said...

gushing encouraged!!!!

nobody's sick of carter photos, child. u b posting more like hai there sweet?