Monday, January 28, 2008

Skunk Rub

Enjoy the shirt change mid-way as Rich climbs skunk rub.
For whatever reason, this is the problem I am most psyched to climb at Carter. However, I admit that I may just have an eye for choss after so much time at Castlewood and Morrison lately. Rich and Kevin both spent a good amount of time on this problem and are extremely close to sending. I believe both have done it in overlapping sections. Benningfield calls it a four, but general consensus is closer to six. I hope that my shoulder will be healed in time to give it a few goes this coming weekend. Anyone up for another session at Carter?

2 comments:

sock hands said...

why does sock hands' blog continue to own you may ask? i will tell you: because my content has resulted in google ads for criminal background check services.

spooky-sketch !

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.