Sunday, June 22, 2008

Good TImes

This past weekend was an excellent trip to Camp Dick. Things got sent kids. I provide you with photographic evidence of an outrageous SEND TRAIN that occurred on Ball That Jack (v5) Karyn sticking the big last move. Has she been climbing strong or what!?!?
Annie with one of the smoothest ascents the problem saw all day.
Kevin Brown also wrestled this thing into submission. (despite his sausages barely fitting behind the sharp crimp)
Rich threw in some grunting and try hard that ultimately paid off with a trip to the top!
Diggs put this thing to bed. And rightfully so. She's put some time in on it and this time got to enjoy the walk off. Nice job Kristen!
If I left anyone out, I'm sorry. I must not have pictures of your send. But thank you to everyone who came out and contributed to an unforgettable weekend at the Dick!
OH! And rich just BARELY hung the top jug on this thing for his send. You should blow it up and see the girls faces in the background. I don't even thing RICH thought he was going to live through this. WAY TO COMMIT DOOD!!!!!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!!


More problems coming throughout the week!

4 comments:

Werdna said...

Dear Mom...

Thanks for the tasty meal on Friday that you sent with Bec. It was tasty... it made me happy when I found out half the gym was not doubled back... well seriously lets say 4 people... you guys rock... lets climb soon

Andrew

OH AND PS CONGRATS ON THE SENDAGE!!!!!!

sock hands said...

so dope. so so dope. nice yobs!

Unknown said...

Awesome I wish we could have we could have stuck around a bit longer and were not held back by Adam's semi marital obligations. and my blog address changed

sock hands said...

MORE PHOTOS, MULE !