Thursday, June 5, 2008

Proof Positive Installment

Dissent lies within the group.

Beautiful new organic pads lie at home as their masters gallivant about the tall stones, tied together with string.

It will not do kids. In the words of Ben Folds, "This shit just will not fly". I present you with evidence of the dissenter's treachery. HELMETS!
BRIGHTLY COLORED STRING IN PLACE OF ORGANIC FOAM!
Judging by their casual stance, this is not the first time.


All jokes aside (well, most) John and Karyn enjoyed the excellent weather last weekend and braved the tall stones at Lumpy Ridge.


In John's own words:
Last weekend i climbed the Sundance buttress twice! Unfortunately Aris bailed on me for Hallett but the sundance buttress in lumpy is super rad. Maybe I'll find someone this weekend to go up to hallett with. This past Saturday I climbed turnkorner with my buddy bruce and sunday Karyn and I climbed Mainliner, both were super classic. Some pictures if you're interested...

I expect no small amount of hard times in their future.

2 comments:

Situner said...

What would you all say if I casually mentioned that I'm interested in following John up Hallett's Peak in the park?

(Besides the telling my dad joke)

sock hands said...

i'd say that hundreds of feet of it fell down a couple years back... CHOSS!

also, are they rigging for a concert or something? what's with all that crap they've got on em?