Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Is This Thing On?

I thought it would be cool to figure out how this blog posting thing works. I've been in Rocklands about a week now boulering with different folks every day and having a great time. I hope everyone back home is having a great summer. Here's a pic from my send on Shosholoza as well as a scenic shot of the town I'm staying at. I'll also post a picture of a curious Ostrich I saw today at a local vineyard. I'll try to post more blogs so I can stay connected with everyone.
Stick send!

6 comments:

Diggity said...

Wicked send Chuck! We're all looking forward to more Rocklands updates!

Olecram said...

Heck yeah!!!! Nice! It looks like tons of fun!! Stick send!

fi said...

sick sending two v13's the first week there. can't wait to hear more about the trip.

Anonymous said...

Nice send. That line looks sick! Did the ostriches chase you into an old abandoned car?

sock hands said...

word on the vice toooooo

2chicks@1time said...

Wow you're handsome!

Are there any sick traverses at the rocklands or is it just a bunch of independent lines?