Tuesday, September 16, 2008

More Mt. Evans

Another amazing Saturday was spent at Mt. Evan area A this past weekend. Things went down. Details below.


Despite what I felt were a couple very strong burns, the Dali snubbed me again. I CAN'T WAIT TO STAND ON TOP OF THIS THING!!!!!!!!
Karyn and others (including me) spent quite a bit of time on Pat's Arete. Dave Cook sent. The rest of us struggled, but enjoyed every minute. Danny is getting close on the low start to the Dali as well. He seems to be able to stay strong over more burns than I can and I would not be surprised to see him send it soon. Good luck dood!
Dave Cook on his way to victory. We should force him to climb in a weight vest so he stops hiking my projects.
Dr. Wahl also put in some excellent burns on Pat's. He's close! Real close. Keep in mind this is the right exit. (As the climb begs to be completed.)
After being super supportive to everyone and sitting under their projects for over 5 hours, our very own K-Diggity sent her project, Maker's Mark, on her first try! STRONG!
Employing the Digg's midget beta, Fiona also pulled off this rig "send-train style" hot on the heels of diggs. Nice Work Ladies!
Horray Mt. Evans. Enjoy it while it lasts! Temps are PRIME!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hmmm i was supposed to go today but i forgot about plans that were made before hand....as though from the shadows they rose to my thoughts and i was angry.
sadface.

sock hands said...

yer mom + face + is prime = ?

chuffer said...

nice ... looks like a funnity fun day was had by all!

Cardboard_dog said...

Although spraying unsolicited beta on peoples blogs would normally be considered "lame" .. I consider it my civic duty to tell you, a "tall" person, to use "tall" beta. Giving up the low-percentage throw meant sending first try with new beta 4 me.


If you are solid on the lower moves you will cruise the last move to the jug. use a high foot out right. Rock over, dead point to the jug. Over.

Nice pics BTW.

Cardboard_dog said...

One more thing .. since when is the low start a V7!!??

COME ON CHUCK!!! The strong should not be allowed to grade for the rest of us.