Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hick in the dark

The Hick boulder is simply not meant for after work sessions.


I know this. However, I was willing to look past that and I'm glad I did. We had a sweet session on Tuesday night. Despite not getting home until 12:30pm.
Dave warming up on pennies. Rich on "The Hick".
Rich deciphering beta on "Fat Lady". Sweet problem. I need to finish it!
Matt also working Fat Lady.
Good times kids.


If anyone cares to experience a little "after work magic" before it gets too cold, we are headed out to Morrison south Friday (10/10) at 5pm. Lanterns, beers, and kids psyched to climb will all be in attendance. I advise you make yourself part of that last category.

3 comments:

Olecram said...

HaHA!!!!

Stick send YES!!!

and YEAH!!!

Good timings! That looks like it was awesome!

Anonymous said...

This may have been the best after work session I have attended this year. Various words and w00ts to all who were able to attend. Hopefully the fun-itude contained in this post will encourage others to join us for future after work sessions!

sock hands said...

words!