Wednesday, November 5, 2008

That will happen...

I'm sure this may come as a shock to some of the non-climbers who read this.


We do FALL occasionally.


Rich off Maker's Mark:
Rich off Ball That Jack: Danny off The Dali:
Matt off MoSo King Line:
Rich off The Dali:
Matt off Kahuna Roof:
Flan off Clear Blue Sky:
Delo off The Project:
Matt off Aretile Dysfunction:
Dave Wahl off Pat's Arete:
Thomas off Man From The Past:
Josh Helke off Brown Power:
Kevin off Pocket Rocket:
Renee off Pineapple Express:
Thomas off Trent's Mom (my favorite):
Kevin off Kahuna Roof:
Situner off Maxi Pad:
Now who wants to order a big pad for that climber in their family for Christmas? Better do it soon! Josh can only sew so many!

6 comments:

DenverBouldering said...

Dont worry Asana will pick up the slack and get those pads out there for everyone in time for Christmas.

Situner said...

I meant to imply that these people cared about their climbing loved ones.

Not needed something to sit on for next season's Red Rocks movies.

Just sayin.

-M@

Anonymous said...

I love it! Did anyone else notice that most of the falls picture the climber about 3 feet away from the wall? Stupid gravity.

sock hands said...

my favorite is rich's I CAN HAS INVISIBLE SLOPER HOLD? photo!

sock hands said...

oops it was *danny* oh hai, can i has invisible sloper hold plz ok thnx? photo!

AthletikSpesifik said...

I wasn't falling...if you look at the picture closely, you'll notice that I was holding a static gravity discombombulate position to demonstrate my superior motor skill training. That should be easy to see...sheeesh!