Wednesday, February 11, 2009

More From Carter:

I'm always injured during Carter season and I'm so jealous.


Kristen has started wrasslin' the Big Kahuna. She's making progress!
The treacherous youth movement is in full effect. Asher made short work of Kahuna. All those spotters for nothing. So sad.
NICE SEND DOOD! Ahh yes. More shenanigans on the rock throwing front. Here, Steph and Diggs are pillars of strength while Asher tries to launch a rock at something.
I believe this to be the work of the evil-chuck in the picture who is whispering direction. And what were they aiming at?
I can only guess: Horray climbing. Horray snowboarding whiplash preventing you from gym climbing! Snow sliding session with Jaeger-dad ends in ouchies. For realz.

4 comments:

sock hands said...

how bad? fixable? sorry for that, dood.

i'm not sure whether i should mention how sore my groin is after the session w/ you. diggs may get the wrong idea. i will also not say anything about how i have been limping so no jokes can be made.

Situner said...

Neck just needs a couple days.

I've had to lift my head with my arms because I had whip-lash so badly.

My shoulder is totally better today, but my kneck needs another day or two.

Moral of the story:

Snowboarding is dangerous.

How did your dad fare?

Was he ok?

sock hands said...

he was fine the next day. after we got home he took a hot shower and i had him roll a lacrosse ball under the arch of his foot on the ground until it loosened up... he said it worked really well.

he will be less excited about the bill for medical services i will send at the end of the month.

muhhahahahaaa

Unknown said...

You just have to live in a plastic bubble in-between bouldering sessions.

I would have liked all of those pads when I was working Kahuna Roof a few weeks ago. I got lucky and shot to the right spot on the sloppy shelf on my second attempt. But gassed out just before the last move.

Funny I got further on that -- the harder problem -- than I did on Beach Crack.