Monday, February 23, 2009

Satellite Boulders

Following a quick after-work nap on Sunday, diggs and I headed up to Boulder to meet up with friends and enjoy a sesh at the Satellite Boulders.

Turning point is now added to the project list. It is a pretty line (though admittedly dirt burglar and es-stupid) and I can't wait for a chance to try it when it is not totally seeping.
Flannimal had a good day. She knocked off Captain Hook and spent some time working Flesh Fest. BElkon also put in some good burns on Flesh Fest and seemed to be making progress.
Sarah and Kristen fought with this slabby devil for a bit but were not able to figure it out.
I didn't try it, but the girls both said that it felt like you were putting 200 lbs of force on your left foot to start. Ouchies.
Definitely a cool area, and I'm psyched to go back and give Turning Point some attention now that the finger is feeling better.

2 comments:

sock hands said...

word. "re-entry burn" ... gave me so much grief when i first moved to colorado! that line was my first project here!

Unknown said...

ooooooo I have beta for slaby devil, lets go do turning point I'm psyched!!!