Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Harness Is Off

No more top-roping the proj. for the Delo. I can't even begin to describe how that span makes your body feel. Marcelo describes it as "sucked on". I think suck about covers it.
All joking aside, I'm totally psyched to see Marcelo send this thing. Despite being super ill as his cough medicine wore off and the sloper being in the sun (and far from sticky) he totally hung it for a second. He also topped it out from this position on top rope.
Yes, yes. I'm sure the Delo will be putting in the send burn once he is well and the sloper is not baking. Wish him luck. He has certainly put in the time and earned this send.

2 comments:

Olecram said...

Word guys. It's people like you guys that make people feel good about trying things that might seem kind of challenging. I am sure eveyone that has not done this yet will enjoy doing it, and... W00T!

sock hands said...

i'm happy to spot w/ my non-beer hand again and carry pads for it... perhaps an overcast after work session soon? just let me know in advance and foam will follow.